Tugas 3




 

DIALOG :
1.    Interviewer             : Good morning, Please introduce youself?
Interviewing            : Good morning .....
Oke, My name is Kurniawati Dwi Pertiwi, you can call me Tiwi. I Live in Jakarta. I’m fresh graduate from Gunadarma University. I’m 21 years old

2.   Interviewer             : What is your Hobby?
Interviewing            : My Hobby is reading a books, travelling, and watching a korean
   movie.

3.   Interviewer             : Oke tiwi, May i know about ypur knowledge? I want you to
  describe about it ?
Interviewing            : I understand all about accounting, that’s like a journal, auditing,
  tax and financial management.

4.   Interviewer             : Bye the way,How about your skill or special ability that you have?
Interviewing            : I can speak english, I’m a hard worker, I’m a socialabe person and
  I can use  computer very well..

5.   Interviewer             : Yeah... I think that is a good skill
  Now, please tell me about your achievement from your skill?
Interviewing            : I become 2 nd winner from investation on capital market at the
   provincial level..

6.   Interviewer             : Are you sure!That’s amazing tiwi!Have you ever worker before it?
              I want to know about your experience?
Interviewing            : Yeah... I’m sure, thanks
I have been working in private company, part of accounting staff   for 8 month.

7.   Interviewer             :  Mmm.... oke Tiwi, based on your profile, I want to offer a good
   position for you in  accounting division. Do you interest?
Interviewing            : Of course! I’m very glad to fill that position.

8.   Interviewer             : Now, What is your motivation, if you fill that position?
Interviewing            : My motivation, i will do the best everything for this company and   i will always be honest in my work..

9.   Interviewer             : Are you interested, if I offer a salary of Rp 5.000.000
  everymonth?
Interviewing            : Yess, of course... that’s good for me

10.    Interviewer             : Okee, for the last ... What is the reason that i have to accept
   you in this company?
Interviewing            : Because, I’m a honest person, creative, confident and have a high
   attitude.

11.  Interviewer             : Thanks Tiwi, I think enough interviewing for today and after this
  you can check your e-mail for the next information or  
  announcement
Interviewing            : Okee thank you for all....

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Seluk Beluk Koperasi

Mengenal Perusahaan

Kemiskinan Masalah Indonesia