Tugas 2 Sadness Story



SECOND LIFE


            A few years ago, i felt sadness moment in my life. The best moment and the sadness moment becomes one when it. I had passed for senior high school. But, i failed to get my dream university. One night i told with my mom about my dream to contioue study in faculty of technical civil.  But i didn’t get permission because many reason. I was sad, i lose hope. I can’t think anything. And other my friend didn’t know about it. Until finally i make jugdment to not continous study for that years. After that i wake of my bad dream. And i think to change my life. My mom said “i much change my dream from other manner”. But God said other, I got sick. And  i had to undergo two operations in the abdomen. Because it, i had to bad rest for a few months. After thats moment i think, i was given a second life from God. I was so excited to continue for new life. I believe sadness in my is an inhibitor of success avoid the prolonged grief, take heart and chance as soon as possible. And now i think to stop dreamming and start doing.

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Seluk Beluk Koperasi

Mengenal Perusahaan

Kemiskinan Masalah Indonesia